Gard Chemicals has been awarded National and International Accreditations for both Environmental (ISO 14001) and Quality (ISO 9001) Management Systems and Standards, for the Manufacture & Supply of Maintenance Chemicals.
These accreditations have enabled us to achieve 100% vendor ratings from many blue chip organisations, together with approvals and certifications from all major companies within both the Rail and Utilities Sectors.
Gard Chemicals manages all aspects of its activities so that we provide a high level of protection for the environment and the health and safety of employees, associates, customers and the public.
We are committed to minimising the environmental effects of everything we produce and distribute, and environmental impact is assessed at every stage. We strive to use environmentally friendly raw materials wherever possible, from chemical ingredients to packaging.
In addition, we have developed a range of pH-neutral products in response to industry and environmental requirements.
Numerous products within our range have undergone the strict process analysis by ESG (formerly Scientifics) to ensure suitability for use within the rail industry.
Gard Chemicals aims to provide defect free products and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Company operates a Quality Management System that has gained ISO 9001 : 2015 Certification, including aspects specific to the manufacture & supply of maintenance chemicals.
The Management Is Committed To:
– Develop and improve the Quality Management System.
– Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
– The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The Management Has A Continuing Commitment To:
– Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
– Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
– Establish the Quality Policy and set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes.
– Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
– Ensure the availability of resources.